Thursday, February 23, 2012

Agent Orange






I have been crazily busy these past two months, INSANELY so. This is a good thing, a great thing, it bodes well for 2012. But. It also means I'm surviving on around four hours sleep a night and haven't left the flat for anything other than work in a loooong time. That's when shit like this starts to happen.

Last night I spent nine hours working on a large Orange themed illustration (a little snippet of it above!). This morning in a bleary eyed haze I absentmindedly dressed like this. Life imitating art in the most banal way possible - tonight I'm going to aim for a solid eight hours sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Nice drawing! Also, I can completely relate to you right now! I'm surviving on around 4-5 hours a night as well because of school and work Dx hehehe. Good luck with things!

    ReplyDelete